Social Icons

Monday 2 February 2015

Emma Willis QUITS Big Brother

If you’re a big fan of Emma Willis you might want to have some tissues to hand – she’s quit Big Brother’s Bit On The Side. Sob!
Tonight’s celebrity version of the show will be the presenter’s last episode, and Rylan Clark will take over as the full-time host of the Big Brother spin-off.

However, wipe those tears away because Emma isn’t deserting us completely and will continue to host the main Big Brother show.
A spokesman for the series said: “Emma Willis will host her last episode of Bit On The Side tonight. We’d like to thank Emma for being a huge part of BOTS for the last four years. Emma continues as the main host of Big Brother.”
Emma is currently fronting both Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5 and The Voice on BBC One and has previously spoken of her fear of overexposure.
She said: “Of course I don’t want to be overexposed, which is why my management try to pick things that are right for me.
“With The Voice, I wanted to be involved in the show because I love music and reality TV.
The Voice is on at the same time as Celebrity Big Brother, but then from March until June I won’t be on the telly – so I’ll give you all a break!” Celebrity Big Brother continues tonight with a bombshell and surprise eviction for the housemates at 8pm on Channel 5.
 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *