Social Icons

Saturday 17 January 2015

Katie Price joins Celebrity Big Brother as shock new housemate

Model Katie Price was the shock new housemate in the Celebrity Big Brother house on Friday night - arriving after a tumultuous week on the reality TV show.
Katie was drafted in after two housemates, actors Ken Morley and Jeremy Jackson, were kicked out of the house for unacceptable behaviour earlier in the week.
She was seen heading into the Channel 5 TV house after the first live eviction took place on Friday night.

The brunette model and entrepreneur said she was going into the house to show the public the “real Katie Price”, saying “this is a good chance for them to see that I am still the same normal down to earth person.”
She said she hoped to bond with the two singers in the house - American star Alexander O’Neal and Middleton’s own Kavana.
She said: “I love Alexander O’Neal’s songs, so I might get him to chirp out a few tunes for my entertainment! Then there’s Kavana, so if I’m ever feeling down I’m going to say, ‘Come on Kav, give us a tune and make me feel good!”

As far as winning the show goes, Katie is playing down her chances saying: “It has not even crossed my mind. I will have some fun and what happens, happens.”
She has confirmed that she has recently had a breast reduction operation, which means that doctors will be on hand at all times in the house should she suffer any medical issues.
She said: “There is a doctor on standby the whole time to keep checking me, but other than that my banter is still there! I’ve been glued to the show it’s a great series!”


 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *