Social Icons

Saturday 13 December 2014

Celebrity Big Brother: Darcy Oake says 'I think I'd do really well"



Britain Got Talent favourite Darcy Oake has revealed he'd 'love' to do Celebrity Big Brother.
The Canadian magician - who found fame on the popular ITV talent show - will be heading up his first ever tour with a series of intense and thrilling live shows in the new year but fancies showing off his talents in the CBB house first.

If given a choice of reality show to appear on, the magic man tells Mirror Online he'd choose BB.
He said: "I love that show and I always think to myself how I would do on it.
"When you look on the outside you can pinpoint people's mistakes but when you're in it you have no idea."
Building on from the heights of the BGT, Darcy has also been given his own magic special on ITV this Christmas, Darcy Oake: Edge of Reality.
The star however feels he'd either do great in the big house or be voted off straight away.
He said: "I think I'd do really well or be voted off in the first round."

He replied: "Hey yeah, let's put the word out!"
* Darcy Oake: Edge of Reality airs Saturday 27 December, 9.50pm on ITV while Celebrity Big Brother will air on Wednesday 7 January at 9pm on Channel 5

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *